Laura J. Stevens, vice president, is a senior member of Mercer Capital’s Depository Institutions practice. Laura also leads Mercer Capital’s Agriculture industry team and provides corporate valuation services to operating companies.
Laura has extensive experience with valuations for corporate planning, employee stock ownership plans, mergers and acquisitions, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters. Additionally, she has experience related to providing public and private clients with fair value opinions and related assistance pertaining to goodwill and intangible assets, stock-based compensation, loan portfolios, and other financial assets and liabilities.
- The CFA Institute
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee (B.A., 2005)