Monty Hsu is a financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Monty is involved in the valuation of corporate entities, as well as the valuation of financial institutions, employee stock ownership plans, estate and gift tax planning, and compliance matters.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Dallas Chapter)
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Certified Public Accountant (Texas Board of Accountancy)
- Successfully completed Level III of the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (The CFA Institute)
- University of Texas, Dallas, Texas, (M.S., Finance)
- National Taiwan University (B.S., Accounting)