Initial Consultation and Analysis
Mercer Capital can assist our clients in every phase of the dispute process.
Dispute resolution services which might occur in the earlier portion of the litigation process include:
- Analyzing the work of other experts to ascertain reasonableness (or lack thereof) prior to filing litigation
- Preparation of preliminary damages analysis, or developing initial damages theories, prior to the filing of damages litigation
- Preparation of questions to assist counsel in the deposition of expert and/or appropriate fact witnesses
- Assistance in understanding the applicable standard of value
- Assistance in developing discovery requests
- Enhancing the understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the opposing expert’s position(s)
- When appropriate, pointing out errors or logical problems in the opposing expert’s work at the deposition stage.
Contact a Mercer Capital professional to discuss your needs in confidence.
Customary and Not-So-Customary Services in the Litigation Arena
Five Litigation Support Services We Provide That Might Surprise You