This issue of Mercer Capital’s financial reporting update focuses on the topic of equity compensation. This whitepaper includes:
- Valuation Methods for Private Company Equity-Based Compensation
- Simple vs. Complex Capital Structures
- Calibrating or Reconciling Valuation Models to Transactions in a Company’s Equity
- Shelf Life of an Equity Compensation Valuation
- 8 Things to Know About Section 409A
Mercer Capital provides a full range of fair value measurement services and opinions that satisfy the scrutiny of auditors, the SEC, and other regulatory bodies. We have broad experience with fair value issues related to public and private companies, financial institutions, private equity firms, start-ups, and other closely held businesses. We also handle a number of different kinds of special projects that corporate finance departments may be outsourcing – completely or partially. In addition, we help clients think through certain financial or strategic questions and perform financial due diligence and quality of earning analyses for some transactions. National audit firms regularly refer financial reporting valuation assignments to Mercer Capital.