Michael Sousoulas is a financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Michael is involved in the valuation of public and private companies, as well as financial institutions, employee stock ownership plans, estate and gift tax planning, and other corporate entities.
Along with Bryce Erickson, Michael publishes research on valuation issues related to the oil and gas industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Exploration & Production. He also contributes regularly to Mercer Capital’s Energy Valuation Insights blog.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
Certified Public Accountant (Tennessee State Board of Accountancy)
Successfully completed Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (The CFA Institute)
- University of Texas, Dallas, Texas (Post-graduate studies in financial, regulatory, and managerial accounting)
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (B.B.A., Accounting)