Justin Ramirez is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Justin has valuation experience in engagements related to corporate planning and reorganizations, financial reporting, fairness opinions, litigation support, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters.
Along with Bryce Erickson and David Smith, Justin publishes research on valuation issues related to the oil and gas industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Exploration & Production. He also contributes regularly to Mercer Capital’s Energy Valuation Insights blog.
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Houston
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Accredited Member (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Successfully completed Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (The CFA Institute)
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas (M.S., Finance)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.S., Economics)