Taryn Burgess is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Taryn has valuation experience in engagements related to corporate planning and reorganizations, financial reporting, fairness opinions, litigation support, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters.
As a member of the firm’s Investment Management Industry team, Taryn publishes research on valuation issues related to the investment management industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Investment Management. She also contributes regularly to Mercer Capital’s RIA Valuation Insights Blog.
- The CFA Institute
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee (B.A., Mathematics and Economics, 2015)