Nicholas J. Heinz joined Mercer Capital in 2000 and serves as a senior vice president. Nick also leads Mercer Capital’s Transaction Advisory Group.
Nick has extensive experience in providing valuation and corporate advisory services for purposes including mergers and acquisitions, fairness opinions, solvency opinions, employee stock ownership plans, buy-sell agreements, estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters, and corporate planning and reorganizations.
Over his career, Nick has provided transaction-related consulting services to numerous clients on both the sell-side and buy-side of transactions. Such consulting has included the delivery of transaction opinions, such as fairness opinions and solvency opinions, and strategic advisory related to transaction pricing and execution.
Nick has broad industry experience and has developed specific industry expertise in multiple industries through dozens of engagements over his tenure at Mercer Capital.
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The ESOP Association, New South Chapter
- The National Center for Employee Ownership
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina (B.A., 2000)