Lucas Parris is a senior member of Mercer Capital’s Financial Reporting Valuation Group, providing public and private clients with fair value opinions and related assistance pertaining to goodwill and other intangible assets, stock-based compensation, and illiquid financial assets.
Lucas also has valuation experience in engagements related to corporate planning and reorganizations, litigation support, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters. Valuation opinions prepared by Lucas have been accepted by each of the four largest U.S. audit firms and various regulatory bodies, including the IRS.
He leads the Mercer Capital Insurance Industry Team and is active in the valuation of insurance agencies, brokerages, and underwriters for corporate valuation and compliance matters. He also contributes regularly to Mercer Capital’s Financial Reporting Blog.
- The CFA Institute
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser – Business Valuation / Intangible Assets (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (B.A., 2004)