Complex financial issues are a critical part of many of your client engagements. The focus of this monthly newsletter is to provide useful content about these financial issues from the perspective of financial experts. We help family law attorneys and other advisors assist clients in financial and accounting matters.
IN THIS ISSUE
Meet the Team – Karolina Calhoun, CPA/ABV/CFF
Subscribe to the Family Law Valuation and Forensic Insights
The Family Law Valuation and Forensic Insights update is replacing the Tennessee Family Law newsletter. Past issues of the Tennessee Family Law newsletter can be found here.
- September 2021 | Understand the Income Approach in a Business Valuation
- August 2021 | Meet the Team – Scott Womack ASA, MAFF
- July 2021 | Navigating Tax Returns: Tips and Key Focus Areas for Family Law Attorneys and Divorcing Individuals/Business Owners
- June 2021 | Why Involve a Financial Expert in Divorce Mediations
- May 2021 | Understand the Market Approach Used in a Business Valuation
- April 2021 | Understand the Discount Rate Used in a Business Valuation
- March 2021 | 10 Ideas for Experts When Preparing for Depositions
- February 2021 | Personal Goodwill: An Illustrative Example of an Auto Dealership
- January 2021 | Constructing a Lifestyle Analysis: A Multipurpose Analytical Tool in Marital Dissolution Engagements