David Harkins is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. David has been involved with hundreds of valuation and litigation support engagements in a diverse range of industries on local, national, and international levels. He provides valuation analyses for family law, commercial litigation, gift and estate tax planning, transactions (M&A), fairness and solvency opinions, and employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), among other valuation-related service needs of privately held businesses.
As a member of the firm’s Auto Dealership Industry team, David publishes research on valuation issues in the newsletter Value Focus: Auto Dealer Industry. He also contributes regularly to Mercer Capital’s Auto Dealer Valuation Insights Blog.
As a member of Mercer Capital’s Litigation Group, he provides both valuation and lifestyle analyses in addition to preparing attorneys and clients for various aspects of the marital dissolution process.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- The CFA Institute
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee, (B.A., Economics, 2017)