David Harkins is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. David has valuation experience in engagements related to corporate planning and reorganizations, fairness opinions, litigation support, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters. He is experienced in the valuation of companies across a variety of industries, and has considerable experience working with oil and gas as well as auto dealers.
As a member of the firm’s Auto Dealership Industry team, David publishes research on valuation issues in the newsletter Value Focus: Auto Dealer Industry. He also contributes regularly to Mercer Capital’s Auto Dealer Valuation Insights Blog.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- The CFA Institute
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee, (B.A., Economics, 2017)