Owen Johnson, Senior Advisor, has been involved with hundreds of valuation and transaction advisory engagements in a diverse range of industries on local and national levels.
Owen has extensive experience in providing valuation and corporate advisory services for purposes including mergers and acquisitions, fairness opinions, solvency opinions, employee stock ownership plans, buy-sell agreements, estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters, and corporate planning and reorganizations.
Over his career, Owen has provided transaction-related consulting services to numerous clients on both the sell-side and buy-side of transactions. Such consulting has included the delivery of transaction opinions, such as fairness opinions and solvency opinions, and strategic advisory services related to transaction pricing and execution.
Owen has broad industry experience and has developed specific industry expertise in multiple industries throughout his career.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Institute of Business Appraisers (The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts)
- The American Society of Appraisers
- Certified Public Accountant (Tennessee State Board of Accountancy)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Certified Business Appraiser (NACVA Affiliate Member)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser – Business Valuation / Intangible Assets (The American Society of Appraisers)
- University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee (B.B.A.)