Zac Barber is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Zac has valuation experience in engagements related to corporate planning and reorganizations, financial reporting, fairness opinions, litigation support, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters.
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Certified Public Accountant (New York State Board of Accountancy)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina (M.S., Accounting, 2016)
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina (B.S., Economics, 2015)