Mercer Capital pairs analytical rigor with industry knowledge to deliver unique insight into issues facing depositories.
Mercer Capital provides sound, well-documented financial analysis and valuation opinions for depository institutions across the country.
Depository institutions require independent assessments of value for numerous reasons, such as:
- Configuring buy-sell agreements
- Repurchasing or reorganizing shareholders’ interests
- Issuing new stock or other securities with equity features
- Satisfying regulatory and fiduciary obligations in transactions involving related parties
- Going public (cheap stock valuations)
- Going private
- Merging with or acquiring another entity
- Divesting a subsidiary or business unit
- Administering employee or management incentive plans
Contact a Mercer Capital professional to discuss a valuation issue in confidence.