Travis W. Harms, CFA, CPA/ABV, Senior Vice President at Mercer Capital, will present during the OIV’s International Business Valuation Conference on “The Market Participant Acquisition Premium” in Milan, Italy, on January 19, 2015. The conference will be simultaneously translated.
The full-day conference will include topics including:
- The U.S. Valuation Profession in Financial Reporting (VFR): An Evolution
- Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Beyond Preferred Stock – Valuation of Complex Equity and Hybrid Instruments
- The Discount for Lack of Marketability: Quantifying the Risk of Illiquidity
- Valuation of Shares of Dual Class Companies
- What’s the value of a consumer product brand?
Travis W. Harms leads Mercer Capital’s Financial Reporting Valuation Group. Travis’s practice focuses on providing public and private clients with fair value opinions and related assistance pertaining to goodwill and other intangible assets, stock-based compensation, and illiquid financial assets. He also leads Mercer Capital’s Business Development Company industry team and publishes a quarterly newsletter tracking the performance of publicly traded BDCs.
Travis is a frequent speaker on fair value accounting topics to audiences of financial executives, auditors, and valuation specialists at professional conferences and other events.