Matthew R. Crow, ASA, CFA, president of Mercer Capital, was quoted in several articles about the Focus Financial IPO Launch.
- Now that Focus is public, investors have some big questions (Financial Planning)
- RIA milestone: Focus stock begins public trading (Financial Planning)
- ‘Oversubscribed’ Focus Financial lowers asking price as IPO-eve share demand wanes, raising prospect of a $100 million offering haircut (RIABiz)
- Focus Financial conscripts Fidelity to bombard RIA principal/prospective clients with IPO solicitations while one research shop waves a yellow flag (RIABiz)
- In another go-go sign, Focus Financial moves up IPO trade date to as early as Monday (RIABiz)
- Focus Financial IPO is on at $39 per share as KKR pushes giant share premium, with an eye on raking off an extra $532 million (RIABiz)
Mercer Capital’s Asset Management practice provides RIAs, trust companies, and investment consultants with corporate valuation, financial reporting valuation, transaction advisory, portfolio valuation, and related services. Our industry blog, RIA Valuation Insights, is updated weekly with commentary on issues important to the Asset Management industry. We provided some initial thoughts on the Focus Financial offerings, an update after it went public, and will continue to follow related headlines.