Matthew R. Crow is active in valuations related to asset management firms and also has broad industry experience in insurance, real estate investment ventures, and technology companies accumulated by working with hundreds of client companies during his tenure at Mercer Capital. Along with Brooks Hamner, Matt publishes research related to the asset management industry and is a regular contributor to Mercer Capital’s blog, RIA Valuation Insights.
Matt provides corporate valuation services related to corporate planning and reorganization, transactions, employee stock ownership plans, and tax issues. He is also experienced in the valuation of intangible assets, options, and assets subject to specific contractual restrictions.
- The CFA Institute
- The American Society of Appraisers
- Elected Member, Business Valuation Committee (2014 to present)
- The Appraisal Issues Task Force
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (M.A., 1993)
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (B.A., 1991)