Benjamin Lomo is a financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Benjamin has valuation experience in engagements related to corporate planning and reorganizations, financial reporting, fairness opinions, litigation support, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Christian Brothers University, Memphis, Tennessee (M.S., Accounting, 2022)
- Christian Brothers University, Memphis, Tennessee (B.A., Accounting, 2021)