Mercer Capital is pleased to introduce the RIA Valuation Insights Blog, a weekly update on issues important to the Asset Management Industry curated by our Asset Management professionals.
Today’s post is “Put In An Order for More APPL – But First, Let Me Take a Selfie!”
Investment management firms too often mature as a cult of personality, as more than a handful of shops have built success around the talents, habits, and preferences of a strong-willed founder. But what builds success in an RIA doesn’t necessarily perpetuate it, and oftentimes the focus on the individual is at the expense of the institution.
- Death Week (for Active Management?)
- Does Size Matter for RIAs?
- Simmons First National Acquisition of Ozark Trust and Investment
- Portfolio Valuation: How to Value Venture Capital Portfolio Investments
- Why Banks Are Interested in RIAs