Brooks K. Hamner, vice president, is active in valuation work for asset management firms and has broad industry experience gained during his tenure with Mercer Capital. Along with Matthew R. Crow, ASA, CFA, Brooks publishes research related to the asset management industry and is a regular contributor to Mercer Capital’s blog regarding the asset management community, RIA Valuation Insights.
Circumstances giving rise to the engagements Brooks is involved with include corporate planning, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift tax planning and compliance matters. In addition, he actively participates in projects in a litigated context.
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The CFA Institute
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Chartered Financial Analyst (The CFA Institute)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (B.S., Economics, magna cum laude, 2006)