Few segments of the American economy are as affected by the new tax legislation as the investment management community.
This webinar will explore the impact of the tax legislation on RIAs as it pertains to the investment landscape, clients, and owners of investment management firms.
Most RIAs are better off as a consequence of the legislation, but there are nuances to the “win.” In particular, we will cover certain core issues such as:
- U.S. equities have, overall, benefited from the tax bill
- Higher valuations have driven ongoing revenues higher at investment management firms
- Many RIA margins will expand as a consequence of improved economics
- Investment management firm valuations will grow in many cases because of stronger cash flow
- RIAs structured as tax pass-through entities (S corps, LLCs, Partnerships) may want to consider reorganizing as C corporations
For more information about the topic, visit our blog, RIA Valuation Insights. To register, click below.