For partners and staff of investment management firms, this webinar will address:
- How to normalize cash flow to determine the profitability of a RIA
- How to compare different investment management firms to determine what risk-adjusted valuation multiples to apply
- How to evaluate the growth potential of one firm relative to the industry or relative to other firms
- What public company multiples say about how a private RIA is valued
- Are industry transaction multiples a useful benchmark in valuing an investment management firm?
The webinar is free to partners and staff of investment management firms. You can find out more information and register below.
Webinar: What Is My RIA Worth?
Date: October 3, 2017 (Tuesday)
Time: Noon – 1:00pm (CST)
Presenters: Matthew R. Crow, CFA, ASA and Brooks K. Hamner, CFA, ASA
Cost: Complimentary for partners and staff of investment management firms