Mercer Capital provides the fintech industry with corporate valuation, financial reporting, transaction advisory and related services.
Mercer Capital provides valuations for a variety of purposes including, corporate/strategic planning, transactions (fairness opinion and M&A), equity compensation (409A compliance, ESOPs, and stock option programs), and financial statement reporting (purchase price allocations, impairment testing, equity compensation). Additionally, Mercer Capital provides related financial advisory and consulting services for companies across the corporate lifecycle — from start-ups to more mature companies.
- Valuation of financial technology companies
- Financial advisory/valuations for acquisitions and divestitures
- Valuations for purchase accounting and impairment testing
- Fairness and solvency opinions
- Litigation support for economic damages and valuation and shareholder disputes
- Consulting and board presentations for corporate and strategic planning
Industry Segments Served
- Payments – includes companies that facilitate and/or support the transfer of money, particularly non-cash transactions
- Processors – provides solutions related to the transfer and processing of money
- Software/Hardware – provides software/hardware that primarily supports the transfer and processing of money
- Technology – provides software and services to one of three different financial services subsections, including:
- Solutions – provides technological solutions to assist businesses and financial institutions with financial services
- Outsourced – third party providers
- Payroll/Administrative – improves human resources function through technology
- Content – provides content/research that supports financial services and decision-making
FinTech Industry Newsletter
Mercer Capital’s newsletter, Value Focus: FinTech Industry, is published quarterly and focuses on the payments, technology, and solutions industry segments. Each issue contains a lead article, a venture capital case study, and quarterly metrics including public market indicators, a quarterly update on IPOs, M&A and venture capital deals in the space, and the quarterly performance of public guideline companies. To view the latest issue and subscribe, click here.