Four Mercer Capital professionals are on the agenda to speak at the 2021 AICPA & CIMA Forensic & Valuation Services Conference hosted by the American Institute of CPAs. This is a live and online event held in Las Vegas, NV on November 8-10, 2021.
- Karolina Calhoun, CPA/ABV/CFF, and David Harkins, CFA, ABV will present on the topic How to Make Sense of a “Noisy” Prior Year(s). This session will be held on November 8th.
- Also on November 8th, Karolina teams with Hubert Klein (Eisner Amper) on the topic of Career & Business Development in Times of Disruption.
- Travis Harms, CFA, CPA/ABV will present Interpreting and Using Market Multiples in a Valuation on November 9th.
- Z. Christopher Mercer, FASA, CFA, ABAR participates on the panel Tricky Valuation Issues with Harold Martin (Keiter), Stacy Preston Collins (Financial Research), and James Hitchner (Financial Valuation Advisors) also on November 9th.
- On November 10th, Travis and Chris present Marketability Discounts – Current Trends and Techniques.
Karolina, in addition to her speaking duties, serves as the Valuation Chair of the conference and is a member of the AICPA’s CFF Task Force.
The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the largest member association in the world representing the accounting profession, with over 431,000 members.