Karolina Calhoun is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital.
She is a member of the firm’s Litigation Group. She provides valuation services for purposes such as litigation support, estate and gift tax planning, employee stock ownership plans, and corporate planning in a diverse range of industries.
Karolina also provides financial reporting and valuation analyses related to mergers & acquisitions, intangible assets, contractual agreements, and complex capital structures.
Along with Travis Harms, Karolina publishes research on valuation issues related to the laboratory services industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Laboratory Services. She also contributes to Mercer Capital’s Financial Reporting Blog.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Certified Public Accountant (Tennessee State Board of Accountancy)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee, (M.S., Accounting, 2010)
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee, (B.A., Business Administration and Economics, 2009)