Mercer Capital provides the insurance industry with corporate valuation, financial reporting, transaction advisory, litigation support, and related services.
Mercer Capital provides a comprehensive suite of valuation and financial advisory services to meet your needs. With a nationwide client base, Mercer Capital’s agency clients range from single office agencies to top-10 public brokers, and underwriter clients range from monoline privates to publicly traded multi-line carriers. In fact, we have provided valuation services to over 100 agencies and testified in support of our opinions.
Mercer Capital also publishes research on the industry via its quarterly newsletter, Value Focus: Insurance Industry.
Mercer Capital serves the following industry segments:
- Independent insurance brokers and agents
- Bank-owned agencies
- Retail, wholesale, and MGAs
- P&C, life & health, and managed care
- Captives and risk retention groups
- Third-party administrators
- Claims adjusters and other service providers
Mercer Capital Experience
- Nationwide client base
- Agency clients range from single office agencies to top-10 public brokers
- Underwriter clients range from monoline privates to publicly traded multi-line carriers
Financial Reporting Services
Corporate Valuation Services
Contact a Mercer Capital professional to discuss your needs in confidence.
Industry Coverage Publications
Insurance Industry Newsletter
How to Value Your Insurance Brokerage