The following learning objectives will be addressed:
- Discover why and in what areas the largest banks tend to outperform community banks
- Learn how FinTech can help close the performance gap between large and small banks and improve your bank’s profitability and valuation
- Learn how to develop a framework for examining the FinTech sector and determining which opportunities will be most advantageous for your bank
- Examine some practical case studies of successful partnerships between community banks and FinTechs
- Learn more about the key elements when evaluating a partnership, including a potential investment/acquisition in a FinTech company
Jay leads Mercer Capital’s Financial Technology industry team. He is also the author of the book Creating Strategic Value Through Financial Technology, which provides insight on how traditional financial institutions and FinTech companies can boost innovation and enhance valuation in a complex regulatory environment.
Mercer Capital is the nation’s leading bank valuation firm. In addition, Mercer Capital provides the FinTech industry with corporate valuation, financial reporting, transaction advisory and related services for the payments, technology, and solutions industry sectors. Value Focus: FinTech Industry, Mercer Capital’s quarterly newsletter, contains pertinent content about the FinTech industry and features a venture capital case study, quarterly metrics including public market indicators, a quarterly update on IPOs, M&A and venture capital deals in the space, and the quarterly performance of public guideline companies.
For more information, contact Jay Wilson at 469.778.5860 or email@example.com.