Lisa L. Doble is Mercer Capital’s senior vice president of Research and co-trustee of the firm’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Lisa joined Mercer Capital as a financial analyst gaining experience in all aspects of the valuation process. As Senior Vice President of Research, Lisa oversees the completion of research projects integral to the valuation process.
These projects include the compilation of financial data for analysis of companies comparable to the valuation client and the preparation of additional financial analyses including: closed end funds, preferred stock, executive compensation, non voting/voting stock, and the accumulation of economic data for various industries and geographic areas.
In addition, Lisa serves as the firm’s internal corporate counsel.
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Juris Doctor (Admitted to Tennessee Bar, 1994)
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois (J.D.)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin (B.A.)