Samantha Albert is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Samantha is experienced in the valuation of companies across a variety of industries, and has considerable experience working with animal health practices and related enterprises. As a member of the Financial Reporting Valuation Group, she provides valuation analyses related to intangible assets, contractual agreements, and complex capital structures. Samantha also works regularly on complex valuation assignments related to litigated matters.
Along with Nick Heinz, Samantha publishes research on valuation issues related to the animal health industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Animal Health.
In addition, Samantha assists with the production of The National Economic Review. The product, one of many available from Mercer Capital’s extensive research services portfolio, provides a consensus quarterly review of the national economy to hundreds of business valuation professionals across the country.
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Successfully completed Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (The CFA Institute)
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee (B.A., Economics and Spanish, 2012)