Samantha Albert is a senior financial analyst with Mercer Capital. Samantha is experienced in the valuation of companies across a variety of industries, and has specific experience working with trucking companies and related enterprises as well as asset holding entities. Along with Nick Heinz, Samantha publishes research on valuation issues related to the trucking industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Transportation and Logistics. She is involved in the valuation of trucking companies for a variety of purposes including corporate planning, estate and gift tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, profit sharing plans, compliance matters, litigation support, and ESOPs.
In addition, Samantha is a member of the firm’s Financial Reporting Valuation Group. She has experience providing valuation analyses related to intangible assets, contractual agreements, and complex capital structures.
Samantha also works regularly on complex valuation assignments related to litigated matters.
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Successfully completed Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (The CFA Institute)
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee (B.A., Economics and Spanish, 2012)