Samantha Albert is a vice president with Mercer Capital. Samantha is experienced in the valuation of companies across a variety of industries, and has specific experience working with trucking companies and related enterprises as well as asset holding entities. Along with Nick Heinz, Samantha publishes research on valuation issues related to the trucking industry in the newsletter Value Focus: Transportation and Logistics. She is involved in the valuation of trucking companies for a variety of purposes including corporate planning, estate and gift tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, profit sharing plans, compliance matters, litigation support, and ESOPs.
In addition, Samantha is a member of the firm’s Financial Reporting Valuation Group. She has experience providing valuation analyses related to intangible assets, contractual agreements, and complex capital structures.
Samantha also works regularly on complex valuation assignments related to litigated matters.
- The American Society of Appraisers
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Financial Consulting Group
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (The American Society of Appraisers)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Successfully completed Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (The CFA Institute)
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee (B.A., Economics and Spanish, 2012)